COVID-19 Corona Virus Announcement - 24th March 2019
We want to let all our new and current customers know that we are still open and can supply 'parts only' for essentials and emergencies.
Due to the pandemic we have had to make some changes to our working practices, these are listed below:
- CUSTOMERS CAN ONLY COLLECT FROM STORE IF DEEMED AS ESSENTIAL OR AN EMERGENCY AND MUST BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE THROUGH EMAIL OR SOCIAL MEDIA, CUSTOMERS WILL UNFORTUNATELY BE TURNED AWAY OTHERWISE.
- Customers can still order online and all care is taken when packing as our staff are isolated whilst doing so.
- Social distancing practices are in effect with and by our courier services.
- If arranged, customers can collect from store but products must be paid for in advance by Card, Paypal or BACS transfer.
- Customers are asked to collect their items from a safe designated location outside our shop so not to have any physical contact with staff, customers will not be allowed to enter our premises.
- All correspondence will be via email or online requests via Social media (Facebook messenger).
- As our office staff are working from home they are prioritising specific enquiries only, as such we are sorry for any wait this will incur.
- Online Sales will operate as close to normal as possible but are reliant on couriers and stockist so we can only apologise if there are any delays or limitations to our service.
Our new opening hours are: 9am until 4pm Monday to Friday and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Why we have taken this action:
- We are within a minority of businesses that are classed as low risk and essential services by the Government.
- Any of our staff members that are self-isolating are being paid and we support them in this time of need.
As we have strict sanitation guidelines in place within our facilities and fully understand the situation we believe there to be little or no risk to our staff and customers.
In line with the Government’s guidelines we ask that you stay at home and let us bring the products to you. We would like to thank all our customers for their patience during these hard times and from all at DGPS we wish you all the best.
Stay safe and healthy.