COVID-19 Corona Virus Announcement - 13th April 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation stock levels are low and products may be showing in stock as we are awaiting back-orders to be delivered by suppliers.
At this stage we have no precise delivery dates so products may not be currently available.
When suppliers re-open and stock is received, orders will be fulfilled on a date ordered basis meaning those orders received by us first will be dispatched first.
Suppliers themselves may have a similar issue when supplies start moving again so if you cannot wait for your products please think about delaying your order at this time.
These terms do not affect you statutory rights.
COVID-19 Corona Virus Announcement - 24th March 2020
We want to let all our new and current customers know that we are still open and can supply 'parts only' for essentials and emergencies.
Due to the pandemic we have had to make some changes to our working practices, these are listed below:
- CUSTOMERS CAN ONLY COLLECT FROM STORE IF DEEMED AS ESSENTIAL OR AN EMERGENCY AND MUST BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE THROUGH EMAIL OR SOCIAL MEDIA, CUSTOMERS WILL UNFORTUNATELY BE TURNED AWAY OTHERWISE.
- Customers can still order online and all care is taken when packing as our staff are isolated whilst doing so.
- Social distancing practices are in effect with and by our courier services.
- If arranged, customers can collect from store but products must be paid for in advance by Card, Paypal or BACS transfer.
- Customers are asked to collect their items from a safe designated location outside our shop so not to have any physical contact with staff, customers will not be allowed to enter our premises.
- All correspondence will be via email or online requests via Social media (Facebook messenger).
- As our office staff are working from home they are prioritising specific enquiries only, as such we are sorry for any wait this will incur.
- Online Sales will operate as close to normal as possible but are reliant on couriers and stockist so we can only apologise if there are any delays or limitations to our service.
Our new opening hours are: 9am until 4pm Monday to Friday and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Why we have taken this action:
- We are within a minority of businesses that are classed as low risk and essential services by the Government.
- Any of our staff members that are self-isolating are being paid and we support them in this time of need.
As we have strict sanitation guidelines in place within our facilities and fully understand the situation we believe there to be little or no risk to our staff and customers.
In line with the Government’s guidelines we ask that you stay at home and let us bring the products to you. We would like to thank all our customers for their patience during these hard times and from all at DGPS we wish you all the best.
Stay safe and healthy.